Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Friday, February 6, 2009

Sale-A-Bration




It's Sale-A-Bration time! My favorite time of the year for Stampin' Up! For every $50 purchase we can get a SAB stamp set for FREE! Check out the SAB brochure.

I'm looking forward to a craft class on Monday, Feb. 9, 7 PM and Wednesday, 10 AM. I will be teaching some cool techniques with punches. I'm a "punch junky" and really looking forward to this class. The owl card and Koala card were swaps I received at the Regional Seminar from demonstrator Sandy Haynes. The St. Pat's card was CASE'd from my daughter and upline, Lori Gladders.

No comments: