Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

NEW STUFF!



Since my last post I have made a birthday card for daughter Lori and a sympathy card for our friend Dawn, who recently lost her father. I just finished a card for my friend Sylvia who is going through a hard time, but I haven't scanned it yet. It's after midnight, so I'll try and get it done tomorrow.

I received my demo copy of the Occasions Mini Catalog yesterday and it's chocked full of fabulous product: stamps, embellishments, paper, rub-ons, a new Big Shot die and something new: Printed Window Sheets. Wow! I want it all! The Easter sets will be available for customer ordering on March 1, but the rest will not be available until April 1. Can't wait!

Today I received an order from Stampin' Up! I ordered some of the new textured cardstock, which is so beautiful. I also ordered the new embossing plates for the Big Shot, and being a punch junky, of course I had to order the new heart punch. I'm looking forward to creating with my new supplies and will post them when I'm finished. In the meantime....HAPPY STAMPIN!

No comments: