Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Stampin' Up! Catalog

I love the new spring/summer catalog and have spent hours pouring through it...my wish list keeps growing! I'm looking forward to sharing it at my open house this Saturday (the 24th) from 10 am to 2 pm. I still need to make my little gifts for everyone and go through my retired stamps to see what I want to sell. It's hard to part with these "old friends" but I need to make room for new stuff. I love that SU is now selling single stamps as well as sets, and the textured DS paper is awesome. Textured plates for the Sizzix Big Shot are a real plus, and being a punch junkie, I'm loving the eyelet border punch. There are many beautiful new stamp sets, DS paper, rub-ons, etc. etc. Oh to be rich...I want it all!

No comments: