Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Glad to be in Florida!



At the Regional Seminar in Orlando last month we had this *SNOW* scrapbook page to do as a make-and-take. Living in Florida since 1981, I had to dig deep into old photos to come up with some pictures to put on this page. The pictures are from the Great Chicago Blizzard of 1979. This was the year we decided that at the first chance we would move south. I really don't miss the shoveling and scraping the car every morning before going to work. I'll take the heat...at least you don't have to shovel it! I made a companion page to go with the one we did at the Regional Seminar. These pages are 8-1/2"x 8-1/2" each. Feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: