Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Monday, January 12, 2009

FUN WEEKEND



I attended the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar this past weekend in Orlando with my good friend and downline, Deb Felts. We had such a GREAT time! I made 22 cards in two designs for swapping (shown here) and received some neat swaps back. Met some wonderful new friends, thanks to Deb, and had so much fun yakking it up over dinner...lots of fun and lots of laughs. There were nearly 1000 women in attendance at the seminar and I had the chance to see some demonstrators I hadn't seen in awhile. We saw some of the items from the new catalog and lots of neat techniques were demonstrated. We had 5 make-and-takes, some using the new Sizzix die cut machine. Cool stuff.

Today, after I came home from running errands, my box of new catalogs was waiting for me. WOOHOOO! Needless to say, I haven't gotten much else done today as I absolutely had to pour over the new catty several times. :) I can't wait to share it with everyone, so I'm planning a New Catalog Open House for January 24 from 10 am to 2 pm. There will be retired products for sale, door prizes, gifts, food, fun, a little bit of stamping and, of course, the new catalog.

No comments: