Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The holidays are over, and we're starting a new year with all kinds of resolutions that we probably won't keep, but the most exciting thing that's happening is the Regional Seminar this Saturday and the new catalog that will hopefully turn up on my doorstep next week. (Whew, now that's a long sentence!) Can you tell I'm excited? Nevertheless, I need to get focused on the workshop I'm holding tomorrow morning, right before I leave for the regional seminar. Got a great deal on a room at the Rosen Centre, right next door to the convention center. I'll be sharing the room with my wonderfully creative downline, Deb. Our hope is to get some swaps done Friday evening, so we'll be bringing lots of stampin stuff to play with. Okay, okay, back to my workshop. We'll be making a wine glass candle lamp...a design that was posted on the technique challenge on Splitcoaststampers a few weeks ago. We'll also be doing a Valentine joy fold card. I LOVE making valentine cards, almost as much as making Christmas cards. I will be posting pictures of both of these.

No comments: