Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Monday, September 7, 2009

I'M BAAACK!



Gosh, I can't believe it's been 2 MONTHS since my last post. It's been quite a summer. I went in for a stress test, followed by a heart catheterization and immediately followed by quadruple by-pass open heart surgery. So, as you can imagine, my summer has been spent recovering.

I have been so blessed by many friends and neighbors who have brought meals, gifts, have called, visited, and sent cards (54 in all!) So, needless to say, I have been busy making thank you cards! I did manage to pull some out of my 'stash' of retired samples, so that helped. Here are a couple of cards I made and more are posted down the side. For these cards I used the hostess set called Country Morning. It's a fun set to water color. The sentiments are from a set called Teeny Tiny Wishes. I have used this set a lot and it's proving to be a good investment. The little phrases fit many of our punches, hardware, etc. and the assortment of phrases fit many different occasions.

I also received some beautiful hand crafted cards from my stamping friends and I'll try to get those scanned and posted shortly.

No comments: