Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Thursday, July 2, 2009

NEW CATALOG!



The Stampin' Up! 2009/10 Idea Book and Catalog started yesterday and it's a beauty! I love the new in-colors and there are so many neat stamp sets and accessories! I can't wait to share it with you. I will be having a New Catty Open House on Saturday, July 18, with gifts, door prize, retired product for sale and, of course, new catalogs for you to shop from. E-mail me for more details.

June went by so fast, I didn't even get around to blogging. I did, however, enjoy some good stamping time with my daughter and up-line, Lori. She came for a 2 week visit with the grand kids. I CASE'd these two cards from her creations...cause I thought they were so cool. Thanks, Lori, for letting me reproduce these nifty cards. I've posted my other creations down the side of this blog. I have more cards to scan that I will post later...cards I made for a friend who wanted no sentiment, mailable cards.

No comments: