Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HELLO?

Is anyone there? I have been posting to my blog for some time, but is anybody viewing it? Please let me know if you enjoy my blog by posting a comment or becoming a follower (click on the link on the right side). I love to be able to share my work by way of this blog, but if no one is viewing or appreciating it, then I'm wasting my time, so please respond. Thanks!!! and Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

sfaridah said...

Hi Kathy, your blog is really wonderful! I found it by accident,by clicking on to the next blog. I think you need to link your blog to other people's blogs so that they can get access to it. Don't stop please. You are so creative.