Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

THREE POCKET CARD





This 3-pocket card was fun to make! My good friend and downline, Deb, will be the big FIVE-O tomorrow, so this card is for her. I used the Berry Bliss Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up!...one of my favorite DS paper sets. The tags go into the pockets and I left room on one of them for a personal hand-written message. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!

No comments: