Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FAREWELL, GOODBYE




The Froggy Film card was CASED from lizzier on SplitcoastStampers. The "Find Joy" card has a candy bar inside.

It's hard to believe we are coming to the end of the Stampin' Up! Spring and Summer Collection period. August 10 is the last day to order the retiring stamps and accessories. Many of the accesssories are already sold out. On August 7 and 8 I will be having a farewell workshop where we will make 3 projects with retiring products.

I loved the In Colors and hate to see them go, but I've seen the new In Colors that will be carried in the new Fall and Winter Idea Book and Catalog and they are great colors as well. August will be an exciting time of transition, saying goodbye to the old and welcoming the wonderful new products that Stampin' Up! will reveal. The new catalog is effective August 11 and I can't wait to see it!! Above are the 3 project we will be making on August 7 and 8. Also, mark your calendar for August 22 when I'll be having a special workshop to introduce the new catalog.

No comments: