Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fresh-Cut Notes




Stampin' Up! has a great special this month. They are offering a brand new, die-cut Fresh Cut stamp set, which is one of the new sets in the upcoming Fall and Winter catalog, for $21.95. Purchase this set during the month of June and you can order the Fresh-Cut Notes for only $5. Or you can order the notes by themselves for $8.95. Here is a trifold note card I made using both of these items. These cards are 4"x4", 15 cards with envelopes, and make great little notes to tuck in with a gift. You can get both for FREE just by hosting a $400 workshop in the month of June. For more information, check out Stampin' Up!s website.

No comments: