Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Monday, May 11, 2009

Anytime Cards



I just finished a project for a friend who wanted a set of note cards that didn't have sentiments so she could use them any time for any occasion. I used one of my favorite papers from 2006/07 of which I still had a supply. This paper, called Recollections, was featured on the cover of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog that year. I made 2 of each design for a set of 8. The colors are Cranberry Crisp, Mellow Moss, Sahara Sand, and Very Vanilla. I made them without any lumpy embellishments so they would be mailable at the *new* $.44 rate. I hope she likes them.

No comments: