Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

Workshop




Yesterday I met with some other Stampin' Up! demonstrators to swap and stamp. We made an adorable little paper purse using the Top Note BigZ Sizzix Die. We also made this beautiful Mother's Day card using the remnant of the die cut. I'd like to share these projects with my stamping friends, so I'll be having a workshop on Friday, April 24 at 10:00 am. This will be a free workshop, so just bring your own adhesive and come have some stampin' fun with me.

No comments: