Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wow, Here it is March already!


Time is flying! Easter is soon upon us. Spring is bursting here in NE Florida...the Azaleas are beautiful and my rose bushes are sprouting leaves. I just want to dig out all my flower stamps and create a garden of cards.

We had fun on Leap Day as we made an Easter Card with the From the Garden hostess stamp and then decorated a blown egg with the little flowers from the Carte Postale stamp set, and added glitter and embelishments from the Pretties Kit.

I love the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration season and have gotten 3 sets already (that shows you how much I spend!) I will have a "Last Chance Workshop" on March 14 since Sale-A-Bration ends on the 17th. We'll do something fun using the Sale-A-Bration sets. If you don't know what Sale-A-Bration is all about, e-mail me at kathystamps@gmail.com and I'll fill you in, or go to SU's website: http://www.stampinup.com for details.

Since my husband is gone until May on a mission project in the Dominican Republic, I have found great solace in my stamping. Also, our sweet little fur-baby, Kiki, keeps me company. I am hoping to get over to the DR either the end of March or in April for a visit. There are mission teams going that I might be able to join.

Got to go...my stamps are calling me!

No comments: