Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Sunday, February 10, 2008

FEBRUARY FUN!



This week is Valentine's Day, and since my honey will be leaving Tuesday for the Dominican Republic for 3 months, we are celebrating today. At least the restaurant shouldn't be too crowded!

Splitcoast Stampers had a really fun challenge last Monday...a centerpiece made with paper folded like the "cootie catchers" we did as kids. I made one with a Valentine theme for the fellowship table at my Thursday morning Bible study.

It's been fun making Valentine cards, especially with my new Sizzix machine that I got for Christmas. I've really gotten into the Designer Papers and love the Berry Bliss collection from Stampin' Up! At my last Stamp Camp we decorated Valentine Mailboxes with these papers and I've used the papers on several cards. Above is a Birthday Card I made for my friend, Darlene.

We have just completed a Marker Club so my class this Tuesday evening will be Many Marvelous Markers in which I will teach the many ways to use all those beautiful markers. At the end of the class everyone will have a little booklet to keep for future reference. I know there are several gals who can't make this class, so I will be repeating it on Friday, February 15 at 1:00 pm. E-mail me at kathystamps@blogspot.com if you'd like more information.

No comments: