Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'M BACK!





Gosh, I can't believe it's been over 4 months since my last post. Throughout much of the Spring I was remodeling my craft room. It took a bit longer than planned due to various issues with supplies and furniture, but that's a story for another day. I am so pleased with my new "Craft Cave" and find it so much more efficient than before. The work table is in the middle of the room and offers cubbies on two sides for my stuff. Another favorite is the hanging wall shelf for my stamp pads,reinkers, ribbons and embellishments. More cubbies along the walls and a repainted cabinet finish off the room. I kept my computer desk and just moved it across the room so I don't get light reflection from the window. I found some fabric at JoAnn's to make a cornice over the window, which set the theme for the room.

I'm planning to organize and transfer to disks the pictures of my craft projects, so in the process I'll try to get some posted here as well. In the meantime...

Happy Stampin'!

Kathy Kamradt
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach

No comments: