Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Banana Paper


My friend Deb and I brought back some banana paper from Costa Rica. It is a very interesting paper with little bits of stuff in it (note the little leaf). It's soft and smooth on one side and rough on the other. There is wonderful texture to this paper. I made this card using some of the new colors. The base is Early Espresso that I embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog. The stamped image is from the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set and I framed it in Tangerine Tango and Crumb Cake. The sentiment is stamped on 3/4" twill tape (retired) and I finished it with a jumbo brad.

No comments: