Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Spring!




Wow, two posts in one day! Aren't you amazed? I just wanted to share two more cards with you that I have done using the Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper. The colors in this paper are Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Sahara Sand. I just love the Saffron and Blue together, with just a hint of the Celery on the birdie card. The little bird is from a hostess set in the Fall/Winter IBC and was colored with water color pencils. I used the scallop border punch on vellum paper and pleated it for the trim on this card. The Birthday card uses the Nestabilities plain and scalloped oval templates, Cuttlebug dots embossing folder, and the Delicate Dots DSP. The flower is from the pretties kit and was water colored using a Bashful Blue marker. I have a couple of birthday's coming up that I'll need cards for, so these are all ready for me to send.

YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!

No comments: