Welcome to My Blog

My name is Kathy Kamradt. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2006. I love to stamp and I love teaching others this fun craft through my classes and workshops. I live in northeast Florida, am married to a wonderful man, have two terriffic children and 5 beautiful grandchildren...4 boys and 1 girl. Life is good! I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment. Also, you can contact me at kathystamps@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

STAMPING 101

If you're new to stamping or just want to know what stamping is all about, then Stamping 101 is for you. The next class is September 25 at 7:00 pm; the cost is $5.00. You will do two make and takes, learn the basics of the craft, mount a stamp that will be yours to take home, and receive several informational handouts. E-mail me at kathystamps@gmail.com for more information.

No comments: